NDCGA Photo Contest
Contest runs annually, planting through harvest seasons.
Entry period closes Nov. 20, 2022.
Voting closes Dec. 31, 2022
1. Contest is open to members of the North Dakota Corn Growers Association.
2. Photos will be ranked by the public, online via Facebook “Likes.” All photos will be judged by ND Corn staff with no discrimination towards sex, race, gender or age. The panel’s decisions are final.
3. All entries and their copyrights will become the property of NDCGA and none will be acknowledged or returned. Photos will not be returned and will be used to build a photo library for use by NDCGA. Such photos may be used to illustrate newspapers, newsletters, magazines, brochures, other publications and social media. Such photos may also be used in connection with advertising, promotions and displays, may be displayed on the internet or may be used for any other purposes as NDCGA.
4. Photo may be color or black/white. We reserve the right to crop your photos if needed. Please send good-quality photos only. Photos with embedded text or logos will not be accepted.
5. Only high-quality digital images are eligible for entry. Digital photographs must be captured in high-resolution jpeg format, min. 3000 pixels wide. RGB.
6. There is no limit on how many photos can be submitted. Only one prize will be awarded to an entrant. You many not enter the same photo from another contest year.
7. You are responsible for obtaining permission from any person(s) or their guardian(s) appearing in the photograph.
8. Submit your photograph to www.ndcorn.org. Photographs and entry information must be entered to www.ndcorngrowers.org/events/photocontest by November 30, 2022.